Concept 2 Indoor Rower Model D
The Model D delivers proven performance and fitness benefits. Introduced in 2003, the Model D can be found in homes, health clubs, schools and training rooms around the globe. In August 2006, we redesigned the framelock and footstretchers for easier separation and a cleaner look.
The Model D comes with either the PM3 Performance Monitor or the PM4 Performance Monitor. A LogCard is included with both. In addition, the PM4 monitor includes a Suunto brand chest belt for heart rate monitoring.
- PM3 Performance Monitor is standard on all Model D Indoor Rowers with the option to upgrade to a PM4 Performance Monitor.
- Adjustable monitor arm allows for more compact storage
- Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke to provide a true, full-body workout
- Ergonomic handle allows for a natural arm and hand position while rowing
- Fan engineered to minimize noise while providing the smooth feel of rowing on the water
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing
- Spiral damper controls airflow to the flywheel allowing users to choose the feel of a sleek, fast boat or a slow, heavy boat
- Separates easily for storage
- Redesigned framelock mechanism makes it easy to separate into two pieces for transport and storage
- Caster wheels make it mobile